Dear all,
Haha... I didn't realise that you were all dying to know where the books were found!
Secret. (Nope, I didn't bring it to the UK!)
Anyway, I just wanted to say, thank you for the effort in making that video for me! It's so sweet of all of you - both to those who made the video, and to those who had to overcome your shyness to speak into the videocamera. It's a little late but really, I didn't have the opportunity to look at the content because I didn't have access to a program that read an MP4 file.
The greatest joke was - I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT that my Macbook has a concealed CD-ROM drive and it allowed me to read the file! And all along I had the Macbook with me in the UK??!!
Gosh.
Anyway, I hope you guys are doing great in secondary school!