Friday, 12 February 2010

Hello!

It's Chinese New Year's Eve and I hope you are going to enjoy having reunion dinner with your family!

Thank you all who came back yesterday! Some of you had to share a cab to MBS; some had to take a bus then train then bus again; some of you came back just in time to catch the school closing and we didn't have much time to talk!

Nevertheless, it was a joy (I was REALLY happy that you guys came back) to see all of you coming back for a visit, some with mandarin oranges and even chocolates! Now my table is full of mandarin oranges haha... I am glad that all of you are adjusting well to secondary school, with many of you saying Maths is easy! Great! :) (and can you believe I used to fail Secondary school Maths???)

Anyway, here's wishing all of you a great new year ahead! 学业进步!:)