Tuesday, 5 January 2010

To a great year ahead!

Dear all,

I hope you have had a good December holiday and a deserving break.

It is finally a new year and a new start to your school lives. I certainly hope that you are coping fine in the new schools so far and that you are not too overwhelmed by the new things as you take them all in!

I have had a good break, and is feeling ready to start school already. As I am typing this entry, I am just packing up my stuff, my experiences, my memories and new-found friendship I have forged here in the UK so that I can go back to Singapore and embark on a new year! (I know school has started, but I actually took time off the first week of school so I start school one week later than the rest of the teachers. My poor class of 2010 though.)

I wish you all the best in the year ahead! Remember, nothing is impossible. Nothing is unmanageable. When you feel overwhelmed, take a deep breath and tell yourself, "Tomorrow this time, I will still be breathing the airs and taking in the sights. From now to tomorrow, I will definitely survive (whatever is making you stressed)!"

p.s. I always tell myself that when I feel stressed!